Planning a trip to Taiwan? One of the main moments where people get agitated is the process of clearing the documents for the visa. If you are planning to spend some of your holidays in a different country then the obligatory norm is to obtain a visa. Some people find this process very burdensome. This can be eliminated with some of the prior instructions that you can find in the blog below. You will realize how simple obtaining a Taiwan Visa for Indians is. Take a look!
Categories Of Taiwan Visas For Indians
Before delving into the process of visa application it is mandatory to comprehend the categories of visa which are being provided for the visit to Taiwan. The following are the categories of visa available. If you have all the plans to visit Taiwan then there are two preferential categories of visas available. They are as follows:
- Travel visa: When you are opting for this state as your next holiday destination then you should obtain a travel visa which enables you to spend a specified time in this state. Travel visas can be obtained for a specified time which should be provided while filling the application before the journey.
- Corporate Visa: Business is the type of visa that can only be obtained if you have a prior invitation from Taiwan either for a job or any other concern. There are prior requirements that should be fulfilled while filling the application.
How Can The Indians Obtain Their Visa For Taiwan?
There are two methods of filling the application process for a Taiwan visa. Both of them are quite simple and as per your convenience. If you are convenient with the online process then the process of Evisa is the easiest one but if you find it perplexing then you can easily opt for the offline process of application filling through the center.
- Online Process or eVisa: This is the simplest form of the process through which you can fill the application form. You just have to go to the portal, choose visa inquiry, and fill in all the details. These details are supported with payment and the desired documents. Do not worry at all if you are not a technology-oriented person, there is a different service provider that fills it on your behalf.
- Offline or Through Centers: You can also choose the option of applying offline. The main limitation of this method is that you will need to visit the consulate. Prepare your documents and fill out the application form as instructed.
Image Courtesy: The Blue Diamond Gallery
While completing the application form, ensure that all your documents are easily accessible so that you won’t face any difficulties. Here are some steps that will guide you through the application process.
- Conduct thorough research and get a complete understanding of the entire procedure
- Visit the online platform or choose the nearest centers. If you are opting for the online method, make sure to carefully read the instructions before filling out the form.
- Provide the information as directed or specified
- Enter all the relevant details on the next page
- Select the preferred method of payment
- Upload or submit the necessary documents
Requirements For Applying for a Taiwan Visa for Indian Citizens
When it comes to filling out the visa application, make sure you have all the necessary documents prepared. Different types of visas have different document requirements. Here are the prescribed details for both:
For Tourist Visa
- The applicant must possess a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the application date
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport
- One Visa Form
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Confirmed onward/return air ticket
- Visa Request Letter from a Travel Agency in India
- A Covering Letter from the Company
- Personal financial evidence
- Income Tax Returns for the past 3 years
- Form 16 for 3 years
- Confirmation from the hotel for the entire duration of the stay
- The visa is valid for a total of 3 months with a maximum stay of 60 days from the date of entry
- For regular cases, the processing time is 3 working days; for urgent cases, the visa can be collected the next day
For Business Visa
- The Applicant should possess a passport that has validity for a minimum of 6 months from the planned entry date into Taiwan
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport
- One Visa Form
- Two passport-sized photographs that have been taken in the past six months
- A Cover Letter from the Company or the Applicant that specifies the planned duration of stay, the purpose of the visit, and the visitor’s designation
- Copy of Company Registration Certificate or License of Import/Export issued by the Reserve Bank of India
- Contact person details in Taiwan
- Original Bank Statement for the past 3 months
- Company Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years
- Confirmed hotel bookings and round-trip airplane tickets
Charges For Taiwan Visa For Indians
When it comes to the charges, there are different categories of fees. The following are the charges for the visa that should be paid at the time of application:
- Either type of visa – Tourist / Business for a single entry visa costs Rs. 3,000.
- If you want your visa urgently, it will cost Rs. 4,500 for next day issuance.
- When applying for multiple entries, the standard fee is Rs. 6,000 for issuance. For urgent processing, the cost is around Rs. 9,000. Keep in mind that multiple entry visas are only granted to those who have visited the destination 3 times in the past year.
- Legalizing documents also incurs fees. If the legalization is done through the normal process, it will cost Rs. 900 per document. For urgent processing, it costs Rs. 1,350 per document.
- All visa fees must be paid in cash at Kotak Mahindra Bank in the Bank Account “Taipei Economic & Cultural Centre” in New Delhi.
Further Reading: 5 Finest Restaurants In Tanglin For A Tour Down Singapore’s Exquisite Delicacies
If you are also feeling frustrated by the uneven process of visa application, this will definitely assist you. Just pay attention to the care instructions and you will find the entire process of obtaining a Taiwan visa for Indians quite easy and straightforward. The fees in detail will help you understand all expenses. If you are unable to complete the online process, opt for the offline mode of application. There are multiple options for applying. You just have to choose one for yourself when planning tovisit Taiwan.
Disclaimer: Fred and Fuzzys asserts no acknowledgment for images displayed on our blog site unless otherwise indicated. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We attempt to connect back to original sources whenever feasible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not want them to appear on Fred and Fuzzys, please contact us and they will be expeditiously removed. We have faith in giving proper recognition to the original author, artist, or photographer.
Please Note: Any information published by Fred and Fuzzys in any form of content is not intended to be a substitute for any kind of medical advice, and one must not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of their own choice.
Frequently Asked Questions About Taiwan Visa For Indians
Is there any other way other than the offline way visa application available for Taiwan visa?
Yes, there is one other way which is the online process which is also known as evisa. This is one of the most efficient and rapid ways for applying for a visa for Taiwan. It saves a significant amount of time and effort.
What is the average time for the application process for a Taiwan visa?
The average time for the approval of the application process is 2-3 days if everything goes well. The documents and desired drafts of the application process should be precise to obtain a visa as soon as possible.
How can I obtain the information about whether my visa application is approved or not?
There are different methods through which you can receive the notification of your application approval. If you have applied for the visa online then you can expect it in the provided email or to the contact number. If you have applied via offline mode then the notification can be obtained through post or to the correspondence address.
Which is the optimal visa application process online or offline?
The selection of the optimal process solely depends upon the convenience of the individual. If you are comfortable with the online process then you can acquire a visa in no time. If you don’t find the online process satisfactory, then you can easily opt for an offline process which is also straightforward enough.
Where can we get our queries resolved if some left?
There are various ways by which you can get your queries clarified. In the online process, there is a section that is specifically dedicated to frequently asked questions.
Can we receive prior directions for filling the application process whether it is offline or online?
Yes, there are prior instructions provided while applying for the visa. You can accomplish it in some easy and simple steps. When applying offline, there are instructions provided on the back of the application form.
People Also Read
Kyrgyzstan Visa For Indians Russia Visa For Indians Uzbekistan Visa For Indians