If you’re considering a family vacation, you’re likely pondering about Hong Kong. The Jewel of the Orient, HK is the residence of bustling streets, delectable authentic cuisines, open markets, and unspoiled beaches that make it an excellent family-friendly destination, with enjoyable activities for both parents and children alike. With celebrations and occasions like the Spring Lantern Festival, Disney Springtime Carnival, Tai Kok Tsui Temple Fair, Hong Kong Flower Show, and St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Hong Kong transforms into a land of delight and bliss, and wouldn’t you want to share that with your family!
We’ve compiled 10 reasons that make Hong Kong an ideal destination for that unforgettable family trip in the month of March.
1. Hong Kong holds the most incredible ocean park!
2. The Macau Ferry that provides astonishing vistas of the city
3. It houses Disneyland that will make your kids go crazy!
4. The perfect location for a family trip in Southeast Asia
5. Hong Kong accommodates the world’s largest bronze statue of Buddha!
6. Hong Kong possesses some of the most breathtaking beaches
7. There exist the world’s most opulent hotels in HK
8. Hong Kong is globally renowned as the ultimate shopping destination
9. From bars to nightclubs, the nightlife is purely magnificent!
10. Exceptional eateries for devoted food enthusiasts
From vibrant festivals and events to the finest amusement parks and shopping centers, there are a multitude of reasons that’ll compel you to embark on a Hong Kong excursion with your family!